Option

Friday, July 24, 2015

Face shop's White Seed Exfoliating Foam Cleanser Review

Hello wonderful people out there,

I'm sooo super duper excited to do a review on Face shop's White Seed Exfoliating Foam Cleanser .For your information, this is not a sponsored review and I would love if any cosmetic companies would send me their products to be reviewed. Over nya macam lah kita ni famous macam kak Yuyu Zulaikha :') . Before I proceed with the review, first,let me tell you about my skin. I have a very sensitive skin, I can tell right away if the product is highly harmful to the skin with one application.

Hence, I need to do some research if I don't want to waste my money from buying the ones with dangerous chemical ingredients.You should know by now to avoid the top 10 of harmful chemicals in beauty products.

1. Arsenic
2. Formaldehyde 
3. Mercury 
4.  Parabens
5. Synthetic colors
6. Phthalates
7. Sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS) 
8. Toluene
9. Propylene glycol 
10. Mineral oil 

Do your best to avoid these products, it can be really dangerous to our health.

This is how Face shop's White Seed Exfoliating Foam Cleanser looks like.

It has a nice minimal look to it. This product claims to whiten your skin using the white seed.

 The ingredients listed at the back cover. Please click on the picture to get a better look on it.

How to use, simple just like any other ordinary cleansers simply squeeze the amount you need usually the pea size amount for a cleanser. Create bubble with cool water and rinse.

Rating.
Look = 3.5
Texture= 4.
Scent =4

Overall = 4

Pros
Smells good
Keep your skin clean and soft
Brighten your skin
It does not harm your skin or make your skin dry

Cons
It has fragrance and SLS which is big No no to health conscious users.
Quite pricey for a cleanser,it is around RM 47.50.


 
   

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good Info